facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sweet Little Blue Birds


So on Pinterest I saw these super crazy cute blue candy birds from Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle.
Unfortunately, because of food allergies, having certain candy in our house can be a little tricky.

But I HAD to make something like those cute little blue birds.



Instead of tasty candies I used river rocks, which I already had anyway.  

A little cantalina blue paint, a black sharpie, and dab of orange paint later we had our own little birds.




I think they look sweet nestled in the tiny nest.  



tweet. 

5 comments:

Elena @ La Petite Vie said...

So cute! What a fun craft idea for kids to help with too! Thanks for the great idea!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful and really cute.

Crafty Mischief said...

So simple. So cute. Love it!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those are so cute, all tucked into the nest. I love the simplicity!

Katie said...

Those are just darling. I love how they are a decoration you can display each year. Thank you for sharing on A Crafty Soiree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails