facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Tea Cups


Care for a spot of tea?  

Sunghee over at Creativity in Progress made lovely little tea cups out of plastic eggs and I fell in love with them.  
Which, of course, means I must make them.





These little cuties are embellished with washi tape and other lovely embellishments.
A card stock butterfly folded in half creates the handle, and a large button is hot glued to the bottom.


I think we will have to have an Easter day tea party.
Fancy hats and all :)


Come Party Here:

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable idea! I'm sure my little girl would love playing with little egg cups!

Christine said...

Oh so CUTE!!!!! I must make some for my girls!

I HOPE you'll share this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!! PLEASE!
http://thediydreamer.blogspot.ca/2012/04/from-dream-to-reality-linky-party-10.html

Crafty Mischief said...

How cute! My daughter would love these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails