facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Strawberry Easter Egg Basket



I love this Easter basket.  
There's just something about strawberry baskets that's so sweet and girly!

I drew the "seeds" on the strawberries with a black sharpie.
For the leaves I traced and cut out a star on green card stock.  
The stem is a segments of a chenille stem poked through the center of the star, 
and all hot glued to the top of the egg.


I found this idea in the April Family Fun Magazine.



Edited: berry baskets found at Sweet Lulu
After Easter the ladybug can use this in her play kitchen.
Now I'm wondering what else we can turn plastic eggs into :)


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I just love this! Isn't spring wonderful?



Kelly

P.S. Check out my latest giveaway!
http://crazywego.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-giveaway-with-kamis-beauxtique.html

Amy said...

what a fun idea! My daughter would love this.

Rebekah Lindenmayer said...

This is really adorable!

Clarissa Emily said...

So cute! Where did you get the berry basket? I'm visiting from the Spring Fling at the Shabby Chic Cottage.

Have a lovely day!
~Clarissa
alittlestonehouse.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails