facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sight Word Game (BANG)

In kindergarten the ladybug is learning sight words.  Every time she finds one in a book she gets so excited.  It's like a game for her.  
So when I found a fun and easy to make a sight word game, I knew I had to make one.  


I used a large empty coffee container, card stock, markers, and adhesive paper.  
I went to picnik and designed a BANG label, printed it on adhesive paper, and stuck it on the front.  

As she learns more sight words we'll add more cards to the can.  
You can find info on how to play HERE.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

My students LOVE this game! Thank you!

I'm also modifying it so they can also do a math version of sight words too.

Thank you again!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails