facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back To School in the Shop

Only a few more weeks until school starts!  

We went school supply shopping today.  I can't believe my little ladybug will be in kindergarten!  Time just passes WAY too fast.  {sniff}  She'll be fine starting school, and I'll be the one in tears.

With school a few weeks away and fall apple picking around the corner, I've added some apple items in the shop.













Don't forget to enter the Sew Obsessed Fabric Giveaway!



1 comment:

Tanya Anurag said...

Aaawww... kids sure grow up quick and when you see them growing that is when you realize how fast timing is running.

I am hosting my first Link-up party - Tea Time Thursdays. Would be glad to see you there :)

http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-one-party-time.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails