facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gift ideas inspired by Father's Day

  I didn't post any of the gifts we made in case the hubs happened to check in on the blog. 
Since Father's Day has come and gone, I thought I'd share some of the things we did. 

Especially because these would make good gifts for birthdays, too.  

These ideas all came from other inspiring bloggers!


 Last summer I saw pictures like this floating all around the blogosphere. 

If you did a picture collage like this go ahead and link to it in the comments.






 I loved this Father's Day questionnaire from Yesterday on Tuesday.  
I liked it so much that I posted about it on Facebook.  I think this is something we'll do each year.  

Loving her response to his weight and height.  
According to the ladybug her daddy is 2 feet tall and 34 pounds.  
So precious.  

This would make a sweet grandparent gift also!  
*Think Christmas!*



Paper Vine linked this sweet gift idea up at the Craft Catwalk a few months ago.  
I knew I'd be making one of these eventually!  
It's a deck of cards turned into a mini album that holds 52 reasons I love the hubs.   





These little feet are shrinky dinks!  I had no idea they even still made Shrinky Dinks!  I found them on Amazon, but when I was in Michael's the other day I saw them there, too. (Grab a 40% off coupon and pick a pack up for only a couple dollars!)  
This idea and the poem came from one of my favorite teaching tots blogs, No Time for Flashcards.  
Just trace those little feet on the shrinky dinks and bake!  


Any of these gifts can be altered and used for other occasions.  

{And keep on linking...the Craft Catwalk is open until Wednesday morning!}


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails