facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Friday, June 3, 2011

Check this out

Great finds from this week's Craft Catwalk!

Memorial weekend party at The Joys of Home Educating
Inspiration for the fourth of July!


 Buffalo chicken nachos at Will Cook for Smiles
Now I'm craving nachos...


Chicken wire memo board at A Diamond in the Stuff
Someday I will make one of these.  So little time, so many projects...


Vintage mini book at Polly's Paper Studio
I LOVE mini albums!

Patio makeover at Sassy Sites
I'm loving the name plaques above each swing.  No more disagreements over who gets which swing!


Super cute frog bites at The Seven Year Cottage



If you were featured today, grab your feature button from my buttons page!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Thank you SO much for featuring my chicken wire memo board!

jamfiescreations1 said...

Great items, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails