facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pinwheel, Pinwheel hello how are you

Pinwheels are so whimsical, sweet, and remind me of summer.  
I foresee many spring and summer crafts with pinwheels in my future :)

I made this small set of paper pinwheel cupcake toppers with some pretty paper.


Family Fun magazine shares a how-to for this pinwheel ring craft.  They look so cute!

Have you done anything with pinwheels?

I'll leave you with this little blast from the past...

It gets stuck in my head every time I see a pinwheel!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Love it! Thanks so much for the video! I used to love that show!

Marissa said...

I LOVED THAT SHOW! when i saw your blog title, I knew it had something to do with that :)

cute pinwheel toppers too...SO FUN!

Patricia L said...

Awe! Your video reminds me of my grandma... she had cable so I used to get to watch that as a treat at her house and she'd sing the song and change up the words just to make me laugh. Ahhh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails