facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Catwalk Valentine Round-up {(feature sneak peak]}

I love that the Catwalk grows larger every week! 
You all are seriously talented! 
There is still time to link up, so come show us what you've got.  

Here are a few of the adorable Valentine projects that have been linked up so far...

Valentine's Day Mirror submitted by Hannah at Young and Crafty
{LOVE IT!}

Snowmen Valentine submitted by Amy at Then She Made...
{Adorable.  Made from a gum container!  Clever!}

Single use conversation heart soaps submitted by Suzy at Suzy's Artsy Crafty Sitcom
{Great tutorial..love these!}

Valentine cupcake liner wreath submitted by Carmie at The Single Nester
{Cute heart wreath!}

Felt hearts submitted by Jaimee at Craft, Interrupted
{I will have these made for next year!}

If you were featured today grab a button if you'd like.
More creativity submitted by you to come on Monday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!!

Hannah

Suzy Myers said...

Thanks so much for featuring my soaps! You made my morning!

suzy

Jaimee @ Havenwood House of Boys said...

Yay! Thanks so much for featuring my felt hearts Jenny!

Dawn said...

Just stopping by to tell you that I gave you an award on my blog today. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails