facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scrabble Tile Love

This is Quick and Sweet.  

It comes from Melissa at 320 Sycamore and 
Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick

I have it up for Valentines Day, but I really want to use it in the little guy's room.  
After V-day I'll change out the paper and put it in his room.  


Here's how...

1.  Pick out your paper and put it behind the glass in the frame.
2.  Hot glue your scrabble tiles of choice right on top of the glass.  
That will make it easy to switch out the paper later.

I had everything on hand so this project was free.  
My favorite kind.

6 comments:

Charlene Juliani said...

I saw that one on Melissa's blog last year and thought it was cute. But, unforunately I saw it after I had gone through the game closet and threw away all the games that were missing pieces (like Scrabble).

It's a cute and easy project though, maybe next time I'm out thrift shopping I'll see if I can find a scrabble game haha.

Unknown said...

I love the idea of being able to change the paper! cute project!

Rosie said...

Made it and LOVE it! Used red burlap fabric for the background and glued the wooden letters to that. I tried glueing straight to the glass but that didn't turn out well (could see glue edges). Thanks for the idea!

luckys said...

Hey, great post. Thanks for the details review. I will try this tool. keep it up

Amazing article, Thanks for sharing!scrabble word finder

Barbara Nimmo said...

Your post on "Scrabble Tile Love" is absolutely charming, and I appreciate the creativity you've infused into your projects. It's evident that you have a keen eye for turning the ordinary into something extraordinary.
does 711 take cash app

Ashlee Rolfson said...

Thanks for sharing your delightful Scrabble tile creations, and for those ready to spell out savings in their next project, promocodehq might just be the perfect companion.
maya rudolph net worth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails