facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The "New" Paper Challenge for the New Year

Happy, happy New Year!!!
 The kids and I will probably be sound asleep before midnight even though the ladybug and I are going to TRY to stay up.  I told her that tonight she can stay up as late as she wants.  She looked at me with worry on her face and said, "but I'll be tried!"  She is SO not a rule breaker.  Let's hope that lasts through those bumpy tween and teen years!

In honor of the new year Paper Issues has a new challenge running!  If you've created anything with paper that fits the following criteria, head over to link it up! 

"The New Challenge is a NEW Challenge!
Show us your NEW projects...New baby, New shoes, New stamp, New house, New ANYTHING!!!!
Link it up!"

AND you can win all this awesome paper stuff, too!

You have until Jan 14th to link up.
I'll be linking up as soon as I get going on some paper projects!

1 comment:

SewHappyGeek said...

Hiya, wanted to let you know I'm linking to you on my blog list - if it's not ok, let me know and I'll take it down :) love following your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails