facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas card wreath

Apparently I have a wreath obsession this month, because now I've made one for our Christmas cards.  I have spots for all three wreaths I've made so it's totally justifiable.  



I've always just taped our Christmas cards to the back of our door.  I'm bored with it.  I've been looking for inspiration from fellow bloggers.  I found an awesome idea!  It's a clothespin wreath for Christmas cards...


How cute would it be to make one for Valentines day for all those cute little valentines?  Or even a birthday wreath for birthday cards?  



I had everything I needed to make it, so it cost me $0.  Perfect price!  Even if you had to buy the supplies to make it, the total cost should be under $10.

I found this great idea at these blogs...
                                                            kojodesigns  {find the tutorial here}
                                                           delia creates
                                                  Be Different...Act Normal

Linking to...
Young and Crafty
Scrappy Gifts
Yesterday on Tuesday

5 comments:

Liz said...

I have a wreath obsession too. I may have to make this, it's great!

Unknown said...

I love these! Such a fun card holder!

Thanks for linking up to SS!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Kristol Faucheux said...

Jen, I LOVE this!! I may have to copy. Hope you don't mind. You commented on my Frame Wreath and asked what Cricut cartridge I used for the scalloped edge tags. They are on the basic cartridge that came with my machine when I bought it - Plantin Schoolbook.

Katie said...

I love how it came out, decoupaging clothespins is one of my favorite quick little gifts to make. I probably have enough done in my stash to make this for my own home.

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Whata great idea and so cute! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails