facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Frankentags! (and pumpkins ones, too)

I had been saving plastic bread tags for a few weeks.  The hubs thought I was just weird, but still helped me collect them.  
What a guy!
 

I love them!
I first saw this super cute idea at Crafts by Amanda.  They are cute, fun to make, and hey,...you're recycling!  


I gathered up my supplies...paint, paintbrushes, and toothpicks.


I covered them in a layer of glitter glue for some added cuteness.  To paint on those little details like the hair and eyes, I used a toothpick. 
 

These are perfect for using to close off Halloween goody bags! 
 





Linking to:

Get your craft on



The Girl Creative
Making

9 comments:

Joann said...

They are so cute!! Can you make me some for next year? LOL New follower from relax and surf!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You have such cute things on here!! I wanted to let you know that I recently started a "Handmade Tuesdays" where I feature a tutorial (let me know if you ever want to be featured :) and then I am having a linky @ the bottom where people can link up tutorials. It doesn't need to be a recent tutorial, the only rule I came up with is it cannot be repeated week to week :) Anyway, I would love if you would participate! I am trying to grow it and get it out there :) Oh & I am also going to feature etsy shops :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm now following you back.

http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

J Rodney said...

What a fabulous idea! They look fantastic!

I would like to invite you to the Follow Us Monday Morning @ Frugality Is Free @ Frugality Is Free. It is a great place to meet, connect and expand your blogging network, and you can even win a free ad space.

jen said...

HI! Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and following. You're my 100th Follower!!! That really made my day today.

I love these little scary guys.

http://TheSurvivalMama.blogspot.com
@TheSurvivalMama

Kirsten said...

Adorable!

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

So C.U.T.E. :) I love this and am gonna have to start saving my bread tags!

RedTedArt said...

Just to let you know, I featured you today on "Recycled Get Crafty" - http://www.redtedart.com/2011/01/01/recycled-get-crafty/. Thank you for a fabulous craft idea!

If you like you can grab a Featured button here: http://www.redtedart.com/get-crafty-badges/

Many thanks

Maggy

Amanda said...

I LOVE the glitter effect, they are super cute!! So glad I was able to inspire you, I LOVE that! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails