facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Spooky Newspaper

Making Memories Paper (the dots in the corner show the pattern on back)
I found this super cute paper on a trip to Archivers recently.  I didn't want to cut it up and ruin all that cuteness.

So...

I used it to do another simple project (I like simple :).  I took a section of our local newspaper and adhered the scrapbook paper to the top half of the front page (does that make sense?).   Then I put a small amount of adhesive on each page of the newspaper, just to keep it all from opening up.  Next I gently folded it in half, added more adhesive to keep it folded, and now I have a spooky Halloween newspaper to add to my decor.
It's different.  I like it.
front
back
side pages

3 comments:

Trish said...

This is so cute (I mean spooky cute!). Great idea.

Erin said...

Okay, that's super cute!!!!

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

. said...

What a cute idea!!! I love it! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the art I made with this paper. Don't you just LOVE Archiver's? I can spend at least an hour just looking around and dreaming up ideas. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails